Monday, June 5, 2017

10 Things I Hate About Not Having a Serger







1. I can never have any fun because sergers make every project easier.
2. Nothing ever looks finished the way it would with a serger.
3. Sewing with knits is annoying.
4. I break so many double needles.
5. Zig zag stitches just aren't that nice.
6. I don't actually know that much about sergers...
7. ...which means I probably don't even know the extent of what I'm missing.
8. Because I want a serger but don't want to buy a new one I'm forced to look at sad Craigslist listings where people spell "sew" like "sow."
9. Not having a serger is definitely the number one thing preventing me from becoming average at sewing.
10. This list definitely doesn't end with me saying I don't not hate it, not even a little bit, not even at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post

Going to the Chapel: Kim Dress + Pleated Skirt